Russia from Hetalia X3 Hell yeah

Saturday, June 30, 2012

~Awesome Wallpapers!~

Hey guys, I was surfing the web and I found these awesome wallpapers! Check 'em out:
That up there is a certified epic Vladimir Tod Wallpaper. For those of you who've read the EPIC series, you'd know that this is probably a spitting image of Vlad, and I must say, I love it as my wallpaper.
Lolz this next one I deem pretty awesome. I prefer the style of cyberpunk lately from anything else, and this has made a pretty damn cool wallpaper for the last 2 hours XD I had to change it back to Vladimir Tod O-O
This one was hilarious to use on my dad, he walked past and I was cleaning up my desktop and he looked at me and said; "Um...why is that gun loaded with smiley faces??" And my response was: "Because spreading world peace is harder than it sounds." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And finally, look at this epic Rave Wallpaper. It looks like a glow in the dark Mission Impossible scene. Made a totally cool wallpaper, but it was kinda hard to find stuff on the desktop because the main focus was the abstractness of the piece, but all in all, awesome wallpaper!
========================================================================~Dawn Armageddon ^0^

No comments: